Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.
Cesar Chavez
I love Playing for Change!!! I love what they stand for, the music they bring to the world, the message of Peace and Hope. This is just one of many videos they have...and I think they are doing a North American Tour this year...you can check them out on their website. If you get a chance to see them live and in person I'd definitely go...I know I would. :) I would bet a person couldn't sit still while listening to their hearts play out in their music? So...I think most of us have in our heart and mindset that we are all Playing (and Praying) for Change this most pivotal year...are you with me? Like I said...it's a Hallelujah Sunday Morning and I'm off to live it! Blessings of Peaceful Change to Everyone!
A'HO!!!
2 comments:
What a wonderful message and song.
Many Blessings to you dear Sister/Friend, V.
All music is wonderful when sung from the heart, but such an uplifting song makes it even better. Thanks for haring this.
Post a Comment