Beautiful. Quiet mornings have become so special to me. I always arise a half hour earlier than necessary just to have that time of peace for myself. Mary
Goodness, your thoughts remind me of those of my friend Nollyposh who died in November. I am a materialist, and Nollyposh put a great deal of energy into trying to convince to believe as she did. After all, I readily agreed with her that it was a happier way to look at the universe.
4 comments:
Beautiful. Quiet mornings have become so special to me. I always arise a half hour earlier than necessary just to have that time of peace for myself.
Mary
Good to see you post! How are you doing? Wishing you many quiet mornings...
Goodness, your thoughts remind me of those of my friend Nollyposh who died in November. I am a materialist, and Nollyposh put a great deal of energy into trying to convince to believe as she did. After all, I readily agreed with her that it was a happier way to look at the universe.
Beautiful , thanks for sharing !
Post a Comment