Thank You Beloved Ones...
for
Candles Lit,
Prayers from Hearts,
Sisterhood,
Unconditional Love,
Support,
Strength,
Kind Words,
Compassion.
Just wanted to let you know the surgery went very well and I was back home in my jammies and reclining by 5 p.m. on Friday...
My Grandson, FireKeeper came to take care of me on Friday night, spent the night with me and waited on me hand and foot. He's such a delight to my soul. :) What a wonderful little Healing Man he is. Just as I was being wheeled into surgery he came walking down the hall, (he'd been in another part of the hospital to keep an appointment of his own) and quite synchronistically our paths crossed. He was sending me off with 'I love you Grandma in the air.' I of course, was blubbering as this child is such a blessing to me, as is his Sister, My little Dolly-Girl.
In the room they put you in before surgery, I was concentrating on all of you,
the prayers that were being sent up...the music playing in my heart of Stevie Ray Vaughn...(thanks Star Woman! :) ) I asked the nurses if they could turn up the tunes and did they have any Stevie to play? Of course not, but I didn't have time to think of anything after that as they moved with the speed of light and in a matter of less than 2minutes I was full under Twilight anesthetic. Only to wake up an hour or so later fully awake with no anesthetic hangover. I was numbed from the waist down tho. So I had to wait a bit for that to leave my body before I could come home...I had some real rubber legs and was laughing my head off.
Saturday my longtime friend Michelle came to spend the afternoon, overnight, and next morning with me and waited on me hand and foot. She too was a real blessing...as Saturday the pain was very bad. I am so fortunate to have wonderful friends.
Yesterday I was on my own...and the pain was still very bad...but I took my Ibuprofin for the inflammation and took it easy all day...spent much of it resting and sleeping with me only getting up to make something to eat and to use the bathroom facilities.
Today I'm still in pain but it isn't as bad as the first two days, and I've managed to get my dishes done and now I think I will attempt getting in the shower. I need to feel Creator's blessing of Water flowing over me and cleansing me inside and out.
So....once again a Big Thank You for All of Your Prayers, Candles, good thoughts and healing energy being sent my way!!! I couldn't have done it without You! You are blessings, Every One of You!!! And waaaay Beautiful to Me!
I wanted to go around and post on each of your blogs, but I think I will take it a bit at a time as sitting on my hard computer chair is not getting it right now, lol. So, be patient please and I'll make my way ever so slowly as my body feels comfortable with doing so.
My wish for You is a Beauty Way Day
in all that You do!
Blessings on the Gentle Winds...
I Love You,
Akasa

9 comments:
So glad you're home & all went well. Be gentle with yourself, and don't hurry anything.
Good news. Take care of you - slow and easy.
So glad you are on the mend. Sending prayers and healing thoughts that your pain should go away. Take it easy on yourself and follow doctor's orders.
Meant to tell you, your blog looks lovely, so serene. I like it.
Mary
~good morning....happy to hear all went well and you are on your way to recovering...don't know which is worst but it will be over soon...blessings be with you each day to grow stronger and feel pain free...slow and easy...be well and much love light and blessings shining brightly upon you~
so glad to hear all went well and even more that you had such wonderful people to be there with you and tend on you.... Blessings..
Very happy to see that you are doing well. please take care of yourself.
Love and Blessings, V.
I could not remember when the surgery was, since I pray for you every day, I wasn't to worried when I read this.
Happiness fills my heart to know you are doing well. Moving about bit by bit is a very good thing.
The friend that stayed and helped you, bless her, she is a jewel.
Healing thoughts and energies are sent your way, prayers and lighted candles, just for you.
Holding you in light, Akasa. Trusting that your healing is full.
love and blessings,
CG
I've been catching up on your post , so happy to hear the surgery went well and you were well taken care of.
I've added " Stone Soup " to my sidebar list , so I'll check in more often. I watch your other blog , but don't check this one often enough.
Love and Hugs
Post a Comment