Friday, January 27, 2012

Off to Surgery....


Good Morning Sister/Friends...

I'm off to surgery this morning....feeling a bit nervous but trying to remain in positive thought and spirit.  I don't know when I will be back on Blogger but I will check in as soon as I'm feeling up to par.

All prayers and good thoughts are gratefully accepted, and I thank you in advance!!!!  :)

I pray you all have a marvelous day and know that I adore you!

Brightest of Blessings to All...
Love,
Akasa

5 comments:

Ashling said...

Wishing you a quick & gentle recovery...

brandi said...

~a constant ray of light shining upon you this day adn those to follow...may you be held in the hands of all and we will keep you held tightly..safe with our healing thoughts...warm from our love...and strong with our prayers...be well and much love light and blessings~

Lauren said...

Sending you love and healing light, today and the days to follow... Praying for your peace of mind and comfort... Bless your path, LL

Anonymous said...

Blessings N Love to you dear sister.
My candles have been lit for you.
Let me know all is well when you can.

Always
Sandra

Now to see of blogger lets me comment this.

Homelight said...

Blessings are out to you. I'll light a candle for your recovery.