Friday, January 6, 2012

The Pele' Report




 
"I have all the time IN THE WORLD, and EVERYTHING I need" is the mantra for this week. The tendency to take everything way to seriously these days is strong. During these times it may be helpful to remember that Life is a big SETUP checking to see what you choose as most important. I hope you continue to choose peace, love and joy over attachment, fear, and loathing!
(Tom Lescher's words) delivered to my inbox...and I really need to remember the 'way to seriously' part?  Eegads!  Sometimes I can hone in on something and be like a dog holding onto the bone...crikey!  Anywho...
Wishing for You All a Safe and Sacred Weekend!

Radiant Blessings,
Akasa

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

May your weekend be blessed as well. I treasure your friendship.
Mary

On Fragile Wings said...

Sometimes I can hone in on something and be like a dog holding onto the bone...crikey! Anywho...

omg...
hehehe
you crack me up Akasa

I needed that laugh today
this one was for me.

hugs and love
Sharon

Anonymous said...

A great focus, Dear One, and something I'm certainly working on :-)

Happy New Year to You! It was so wonderful to see you on my new blog, Akasa! ♥

Thank you for the New Year blessing and I pray that this year is a most fulfilling, enriching, loving, prosperous and healthy one (on all levels) for you and your family!!!

Blessings and Love to You…
Namaste’
Donna

julie said...

Oh my...Akasa, this has come to me 3 times in 24 hours...from my daughter, from a spiritual advisor and now here, from you...could it possible mean I need to pay attention?...sigh...
xoxo