Thursday, January 5, 2012

Voters Want Healthy School Meals | Kids' Safe & Healthful Foods

Voters Want Healthy School Meals Kids' Safe & Healthful Foods

Click on the heading to read more...

Just another thing I think about most of the time...the health
of our children and grandchildren coming up.  What with all the
cuts in our schools, not enough physical education time anymore
and the crap they feed these kids is ridiculous...I know cuz I've
been to lunch with my own grandchildren...so yes, this is a rant!

My own grandson has gained a lot of weight over the past several
years due to medicine he takes on a daily basis.  He does well
with his eating at home but then has to eat hot lunch at school
and sometimes breakfast too I think, so he is eating mindless,
nutrionless calories...he tells me the lunches are gross and I do
believe it!

So....just a little something for today my friends...I'm doing laundry
and in the throes of things over here.  The sun is shining and I'm
taking full advantage of my day.  I hope you are too!  :)

Wishing you Bright Blessings and Radiant Smiles...

1 comment:

the wild magnolia said...

This is really a no brainer, feeding a child nutritious food. This should not even be an issue, I agree.

Have a blessed evening.

((hugs))