"The fire of love in my heart ignites a future where ALL may FEEL the light!" Alright! The New Moon late Sunday night is bringing in some levity! We'll be able to pick our noses up off the grindstone and look ahead again! The opportunity is to envision the future differently than it has been done in the past. That is to rather than think exclusively and each of us heading off to create our own little self-sustaining reality, we hold a place for every soul, using our hearst as much as our heads to create this new paradigm....in-joy!"
This came to me via my inbox this week by Tom Lescher and I wanted to share it here, and to ask all of you to celebrate my 59th Birthday with me today! :) Lots of fire going on, ha ha ha! I can't imagine that many candles on a birthday cake. Anywho, stop in for a piece of cake and some sparkling apple cider and have a giggle or two with me! Hey, I have to toot my own Birthday horn dontchaknow! He He He!!!
It is visciously, wicked cold out there today, snowing, and we are supposed to get about 6.5 inches of the fluffy stuff here. I'm staying inside safe and warm. I am sending out the troops to get my much needed errands done before it gets too bad out there. Thankfully, my Grands only have a half-day of school today. They will be stopping in to see me too, before venturing home to hunker down. I can't wait to see them! :) My little Dolly girl now is wearing her 'Purple' glasses and she is so adorable! I had a flashback when I first saw her in them...it was like looking in the mirror and seeing myself at her age. I was in fourth grade though and mine were cinnamon red.
Cat Eyes no less, but that was all the rage back then. And...Firekeeper is almost as tall as I am now, and quite the young man. They've both been through so much and have grown into delightful young people. My heart swells with pride. What better birthday gift than that?
Last night before going to sleep I called in the Grandmothers...those in Spirit and those of my Ancestral Lineage to celebrate with me...I just felt a few of them around me...oooo goose bumps! :) I love that! Thank You Grandmothers!
Well, anywho...let's Partay! It isn't everyday a girl turns 59 and somehow I feel like I'm shape-shifting today...
I Love You All!!!
Akasa
P.S. Let's all feel the light!
3 comments:
Oh, I am so glad to see your post. You've been on my mind today. I've missed reading your lovely blog. We've got a forecast for some of the white stuff here as well. That's why I played hooky from work today. It's a food shopping week, and as time passes, I realize I have to be more and more careful with the things I do. Food shopping in the snow has become a no-no.
Speaking of time passing, this one is for you, my dear friend....
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear friend and sister,
Happy Birthday to you.
Love,
Mary
"This" side of 50 as we now know is when life really begins. ;-)
Many things are now behind us, and we can begin distilling and imparting the wisdom gained from life experiences.
Hope your birthday was a de"light"full event!
Sarah
~good morning my dear friend and happy belated birthday wishes upon you...may it be a year filled with love flowing about...joyous moments always upon you and a bounty of blessings forever being present in your days to come...
i am sorry for it being so long that i haev stumbled over...i am trying very hard to catch up with all as of late...
your continuous flow of words this past year has been powerful and received with much gratitude in my heart...i could never thank you enough for all you sent forth and all the words you continually share...i can not resond to your comments on my blog because your email address is not linked...would you ever so kindly send me your email address at
tofallorstumbleupon@live.com
that way i can respond to your...kindness my dear friend...be well and always much love light and blessings be with you~
Post a Comment