Hildegard of Bingen....was a major theologist and writer
of visions...in the truest sense of the word 'visionary.'
For more information on her, Wikipedia has a wonderful
write-up.
Here's to women of vision!
May those from our past, from our ancestral lineages,
and beyond, and those of today, now, such as all of You,
Be Blessed and Beyond this day!
So you are burrowed in, defending yourself against -10 degree winter weather. BrrrrBrrrrBrrrr....wicked cold. Several on FB and Blogs are feeling down and low because o f gray winter days.
Wishing I were there to enjoy a warm hot cocoa and long talk. It would be fun to visit and laugh and share.
I pray this year is filled with peace and good things.
4 comments:
Beutifully done...thank you!
I hope you include yourself,, blessings friend
Thank you!
Dear friend,
So you are burrowed in, defending yourself against -10 degree winter weather. BrrrrBrrrrBrrrr....wicked cold. Several on FB and Blogs are feeling down and low because o f gray winter days.
Wishing I were there to enjoy a warm hot cocoa and long talk. It would be fun to visit and laugh and share.
I pray this year is filled with peace and good things.
((hugs))
Post a Comment