Love is-Message on Love, a photo by useitinfo on Flickr.
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain
of life: that word is love."
~Sophocles~
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone gives you courage."
~Lao Tzu~
"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."
~Kahlil Gibran~
Yes, it's Valentine's Day...a day all about Love!!!
It's also my son Jeremiah's, Birthday and he'll be
36 today! I was already out of surgery at this time
36 years ago and holding that precious little bundle in my arms. Seems like it was the 'blink of an eye' ago already. Celebrating his birthday always takes precedence over anything else I might do this day, naturally, as a mother I must say that! :) We'll be gathering together at some point today as he has to work. It goes without saying I love him fiercely...he came into my life at a very low point and taught me how to love again. We share a very special bond with one another.
However...I wanted to wish my Gentle Readers...my very special Sister/Friends a Happy Valentine's Day!
I wish for you many Love-filled and fullfilling moments of Love...I want you to feel Love cascading over you in gentle waves...like the oceans gentle lapping at the shore...and to know that you are Loved by Me! :) Have a Radiant day wherever you are and if you find yourself alone and need someone to be with you email me...we'll chat...and I'll give you very special love and hugs!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
In Radiant Love,
Akasa




3 comments:
Happy birthday to Jeremiah. What a special day to be born...a day of love, and I know he is much loved. Happy Valentine's day dear friend and sister.
Mary
Life is good, better, like it hasn't been in years. I appreciate your prayers.
Love is in the air, every day, that's the joy of it.
36 years....a baby (so to speak) compared to us.
Dearest kindred I send you wishes for a good evening.
Happily there is so much to learn, it is a good to stay busy.
((hugs)) and love.
What a wonderful tribute to the highest power that we all possess, Akasa! I hope you had a wonderful day! Thanks for your kind words on my blog and good luck in my book giveaway. You are an inspiration, Thank you Sister!
Post a Comment