Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mary Ellen Ryall - Citizen Scientist & Author



Mary Ellen Ryall - Citizen Scientist & Author 02/26 by Talkupy | Blog Talk Radio

I wanted to quick get this info up for all of you today...and to share that this radio talk is so informative and empowering.  Mary Ellen is one powerful voice for 'the pollinators' of Mother Earth...she's written several children's books...My Name is Butterfly is one and The Monarch Butterfly Coloring Book.  She's presently working on a book for college-aged students.  I don't want to spoil the fun by telling you all she has accomplished so head
on over to listen and read.

Mary Ellen is also a blogger and hers is here:
Insectamonarca

Grandmother Mary Ellen is a woman after my own heart...she's very connected and awake and does Water Ceremony to help heal the waters of Mother Earth...if you get a chance go over and check out her talk radio show and her blog...there's much to learn from this Wise Woman indeed!  I love her spirit and her soul.

May You Walk In Beauty,
Akasa

P.S.  Hope all is well wherever your heart and home is! 

2 comments:

Merry ME said...

Laughing! I wrote about Monarchs today too.

I can't remember if we met through Terri or Sorrow. That whole small world thing.

Unknown said...

Good morning wishes
sweet sister.

Monarch remind me of spring
and spring is what I am missing.

I will pop over to the site and
take a look-see.

Hope all is well with you Akasa
blessings and hugs
Sharon