I wonder how I missed this..This sacred little place of yours.. I know about the well, and your prayers for water.. but this.. I have just found...XXX
Well, this sounds alright to me!Of course Thoreau was right about most things.....and so inspirational.Have a good week,Rubyxx
Dear Kindred Heart.I missed this! ;-{Anyway, yes, we have no snow!Getting ready to share a few snow pic's from my daughter's and g-daughter in Maine.Go with the flow, this is what I do most every day. We are 80 degrees.I am doing well and thankful for it.Hope you are well too.love and ((hugs)) on this February 9, 2013.
love this quote!!!it's one to really keep in mind.darn, woman, for the life of me, i can't seem to get your blog in my email box....tryin' again over here! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wonder how I missed this..
This sacred little place of yours.. I know about the well, and your prayers for water.. but this.. I have just found...
XXX
Well, this sounds alright to me!
Of course Thoreau was right about most things.....and so inspirational.
Have a good week,
Rubyxx
Dear Kindred Heart.
I missed this! ;-{
Anyway, yes, we have no snow!
Getting ready to share a few snow pic's from my daughter's and g-daughter in Maine.
Go with the flow, this is what I do most every day. We are 80 degrees.
I am doing well and thankful for it.
Hope you are well too.
love and ((hugs)) on this February 9, 2013.
love this quote!!!
it's one to really keep in mind.
darn, woman, for the life of me, i can't seem to get your blog in my email box....tryin' again over here! :)
Post a Comment