Thursday, February 28, 2013

R. Carlos Nakai "Water Is Life"



I seem to be pulled by the Waters of
the Ancient Grandmother that began in earnest
several days before the Full Moon.

I've been being pulled in the direction
of sacred knowledge, of aligning myself
in body mind and spirit,
to that which is full of beauty, hope,
and wisdom, to continue awakening
to that which is Mystery, Life,
The Living Waters of The Womb.

May my souls' purpose
align with Grandmother
and Grandfather Great Spirit, 
to tend to the work of
healing Mother Earth's Waters.

May my vision be clear,
my pathway be clear,
my intentions be clear,
and as hollow as a bone.

Thank You Water for Life...
and for those who work
to heal you!

A'HO!

*************

It is no secret for those who know me that
I love Carlos Nakai...his flute playing
can take me to places that transcend
thought...connect me to the spirit
of the land and water, the air,
and all of Turtle Mother's
inhabitants.

I've used his music during personal healing
time, doing Reiki for others, and as a stress
reliever.

Thought I'd share this with my
beautiful spirit friends here...

Spring is on its way!
Daylight Saving Time
begins on the 10th of March...
I'm going to love the extra light...
especially since I just got word
yesterday that an apartment
has opened up for me!
I still have to go through the application
process...and updating since I applied
last March.  Now the fun begins in earnest, and hopefully I will be moving while it is still
cool weather.  So keep your fingers and toes
crossed and maybe send some good energy
my way?  I'd be so grateful.  :)

Here's wishing for you Water that soothes,
nurtures, refreshes, heals...and transforms!

Mitakuye Oyasin



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... beautiful..It has been ears since I pulled out his music. I think everything I own is on Cassette..Oh dear.. did I just age myself?~laughing~
Blessings in abundance...

Mother Moon said...

the full moon has been extra beautiful this month it seems... I have been enjoying it each evening as it rises even after its fullness. Hope these days find you well and blessed.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful news!
Congratulations on getting an
apartment Akasa.

Yes, I feel the energies of Spring growing stronger.

This is a beautiful prayer
and a tribute to renewal and rebirth.

What a pleasure to read.

love and blessings of light

love Sharon
xoxoxox

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Thanks for this beautiful and informative video....must find out more about his music.
Mitakuye oyasin indeed!
Rubyxx