Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!



I just could not resist sharing this with all of you! This is truly the
most wondrous gift...music, surprise, beauty and sharing...the true
meaning of the Spirit of Christmas and Love!

I Love You!

Sorry I haven't been around much...have not been sleeping and so I
am dragging around trying to get motivated...finally it dawned on me
tonight....it's New Moon! It happens every time...so I'm looking forward
to getting back into the swing of things in a few days...till then know I'm
thinking of you and wishing you "Stars" that light up your days and nights!

In the Spirit of Advent I leave you with this thought...as given to me by a
Very Dear Sister/Friend who sent the most phenominal gift I've ever
received...I will explain more about that later but the thought is this....
drumroll please as I pull one from the hat....

"Laughter"....."Laughter is the spark of the soul."

Thank You Merry ME for your wondrous gift of light...it touched my
heart very deeply!

I'll explain more about this lovely gifting in the morning light...

Sweet Dreams Beloved Ones!

P.S.   You'll have to mute the music box on my sidebar
in order to hear this...
Muah!

1 comment:

the wild magnolia said...

Thank you for sharing this. The music is wonderful as the surprise. Brilliant.

Rest well.