Today's Advent Word is Silence
The quote Merry Me shared is...
"Glorious silence...spend a few
minutes every day without conversation.
That will be extremely easy for me today.
I woke up from dreaming some very vivid
dreams and within them the messages
I need to be paying attention to.
So...for today I will spend it in Silence.
I will connect with The Ancient Mother.
I will contemplate.
I will embrace it.
I will just be Silent.
Silent Day...Holy Day.
Today I wish for you all, a time of Silence
listening to your heart, and that of
The Ancient Ones, as they share
their messages with us.
Lean unto your own understandings.
Be Loved...Beloved!


4 comments:
lovely contemplation
enjoy your silence and I will too
filled with the depth of winter
xo
Silence is still.....golden.
Blessings.
That was lovely. Silence is something I need more of in my life. I am always way to busy to take time for silence. There are times when I put everything aside and go into the silence, but I think it is something on should spend some time on every day.
Mary
Yes, silence is indeed golden - too bad not too many people know that. I think there is way too much "empty" talking going on - talk, talk, talk and nothing is being said!
Post a Comment