Monday, December 27, 2010

Holy Now



Good Morning!

Stopping by a friend's blog the other day brought
me to this blessed song by Peter Mayer...it is
what I am listening to this morning...a nice,
gentle way to ease into the energies of the day.
Thank You Rachel!!!

I trust you all had a wonderful time with family
and friends on Christmas Eve/Day, or if you
were alone,that at least you were present in
each moment, letting Love envelope you,
embrace you.

I Pray you all have a Beauty Way Day!

3 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

A song that gives pause, in the moment, to reflect on everything being holy. Something to reflect upon, there is a certain energy, believing every to be holy.

Hope your Christmas was all you wished for.

Blessings.

brandi said...

~...sigh...what a gorgeous voice he has...l♥♥♥ve...thank you for starting my day is such a soothingly wonderful way...much l♥ve light and blessings be with you this day and always~

Doris Sturm said...

Thank you for the lovely song and your prayers!

Love the phrase about he red bird (robin) shining like a burning bush - I find my religion in nature every day!

Have a blessed day!