Thursday, December 30, 2010

Leaving 2010




I've been considering all of the many blessings I have
received over the year .... contemplating how grateful
I am for so many things .... and as 2010 draws near
its end, I am once again amazed at how quickly the
year has flown.

Gratefulness comes in many different forms to us, don't
you think?  It comes in the soft, morning light as it wends
its way over the windowsill,  into our rooms.  It comes
with that first thrill of the sun, lighting up the sky and
causing our Feathered Ones to sing in their Universal
Choir.  Julie Redstone says..."All of life is holy.  This is
what the birds sing.  Do you wonder what the birds sing?
They are singing: I am alive."

I am Grateful for quietness and solitude at any moment.

I am Grateful for the Wild Ones who live on Terra Firma,
Mother Gaia.

I am Grateful for Water, Air, Earth and Fire.

I am Grateful for Angels who surround us daily in Pure,
Holy, Love and Service...

I am Grateful for Flowers and the beauty they bring,
along with their unique aromas that bring us healing
and delight to stir our senses.

I am Grateful for All Plants and Animals that sacrifice
their lives each day so that we might eat.

I am Grateful for the Seasons, the Eternal Rhythm of
The Blessed Mother Earth, the Sacred Rhythm of the
Universe.

I am Grateful for Creativity, for Artists who stir my
spirit and soul and cause that pause in what they
share, so that it leaves its mark upon my soul...as
it connects me in that nanosecond to The Divine.

I am Grateful for the warmth of home, hearthfire,
those who walk across my doorsill, for the sharing
that goes on in these walls...by heart, by breaking
bread together, by tears that flow to bring healing,
for laughter infused.

I am Grateful for like minds and hearts...those who
touch me each day in a myriad of ways...Soul Speak.

I am Grateful for Music...for its Infinite Healing of
the Spheres, Body, Mind, Spirit, Soul...reaching out
into our DNA to repair, revitalize, renew, replenish.

I am Grateful for Books so that I may learn, or visit
another world outside of my own, so I can broaden my
horizons.

I am Grateful for Life...the chance to breathe in
every moment, to be a vessel in service to All That Is.

I am Grateful for Family, Extended Family, Friends
and those whom are part of my Soul Family, My Tribe.

I am Grateful ... for this moment ... and the longings
and desires of my heart. 

I am Grateful for Peace, for Harmony, for Joy, and even
all of the things which make me sometimes uncomfortable
in my own skin,  as even in this, there is a lesson to be
learned and embraced.

I am Grateful for a Changing World in which others are
coming to see that Peace Begins Within, and is the answer
to Love's Name calling us...that Holy Spark and Spirit,
which resides in every Living Thing, that I am the one I
have been waiting for.

I say goodbye to 2010, for the lessons it has brought me,
the laughter and the tears, the joy and the sorrow, the
pain and the healing moments that have brought me to
this present moment.

I greet 2011 with open heart, so that I may lean into a
new understanding and discover what may come in a
brand New Year.

I wish for You ... a Year filled with Hope and Blessing,
in all of Your endeavors!!!

May Peace and Love Reign Forever in Our Beloved Universe!


2 comments:

Merry ME said...

"I wish for You ... a Year filled with Hope and Blessing,
in all of Your endeavors!!!"

Right back at you Sister Friend. I pray the year ahead is full of all your favorite things.

brandi said...

~and i am grateful to be able to walk side by side with such a kindred soul and welcoming the new year with you as a friend...thank you for all your beauty you have shared...you are a gift and a bright light that shines greatly among many...cheers to the new year ahead...much love light and blessings be with...a gorgeous post to end this year~