Monday, December 6, 2010

Silence




















Today's Advent Word is...Silence....

"Glorious silence...spend a few minutes
every day without conversation."

This is not hard for me as I live alone.
However I think this has more to do
with sitting in the silence and really
listening to your heart, a time of pure
contemplation if you will, and those
wondrous heart promptings from the
Blessed Universe that motivate us
to see a bigger picture, a new way of
doing some one thing, a time of silent
creativity....or just listening to the
sounds of nature as it moves and swirls
around us, all of the time....

The word Silence brings many thoughts.
What does it say to you?


3 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

I agree, silence is space to receive or give to the universe.

Blessings.

mxtodis123 said...

I plan on sitting in silence when I get home today. It's been a rough one.
Mary

Merry ME said...

Laughing .... here I was reading about silence and all of a sudden music started playing - really loud music. Guess I had my speakers up too loud!

I think I'm ready for the kind of silence that only comes from putting a pillow over your head!