Today's Advent Word is Fun!!!
Merry ME's quote for fun is,
"Take time for
some fun in your life today!"
So that is what I am off to do...
I've gifts to finish making, cards to finish
writing, a house to clean, a desk to clear off,
plus my car is being worked on and almost
ready to rock and roll....I also want to
start baking my cookies, fudge, breads
and all those nummy things we all enjoy.
Maybe you are thinking...that doesn't
sound like fun to me, but seriously?
I'm enjoying it, as I am being fed
spiritually all the while this 'stuff' is
going on, and to me that is FUN!!!
I'm listening to the 7th Wave Network
on The Voice of America Talk Radio.
I love to listen in there and sometimes
I even call in!
I am going to be taking time for me
today and tomorrow and will get by
to read your exquisite words when
I am able to, as I really have
so much to get ready for the
Holiday Season. It is creeping
right up on us, isn't it?
So I just took a nice Roasting Chicken
out of the freezer to thaw and am
looking forward to nice oven-baked
dinner tomorrow...we have a big
storm system in place over my
neck of the woods and we are
supposed to get anywhere from
3-7 inches of snow, sleet, ice, etc.,
and then the deep freeze will set in
for a bit. Winter is really showing
herself this weekend. Even that
will be fun for me as I love to
watch all those preciously, unique
individual snowflakes fall down.
They are mesmerizing to me.
So, I wish for you a FUN weekend
doing whatever your heart is calling
you to do...and I'll be thinking of
each and everyone of you and
holding you in a special room in
my heart!
May Mother/Father God watch over
You and Keep You Well!
Blessed Be!
Love, Love, Love!!!


4 comments:
Many thanks for sharing your holiday goings on. The baking, the roasting of chicken, listening to talk radio, you are "doing" the season. It gives me an extra "kick start".
Sounds like the Snow Queen is on the way, she will leave her magic everywhere.
I wish you safe and warm, a fire and tasty morsels, me thinks you have it covered.
Love my visits here dear one, peace, comfort and joy!
I'm so glad you are taking the weekend for some fun. This is my cooking weekend, so you know I've been in the kitchen most of the morning. It is a lot of work, but also a blessing, because I can remember when I didn't have food to put on the table. Have a blessed weekend, my friend. Those treats you are baking sound yummy.
Mary
I wish I had your energy!
Akasa,
I saw this pic while doing an image search and almost sent it to you.
LOL...it is sooooo U.
Hope you had lots of Fun, my sister..!!!
Post a Comment