This is so beautiful, and, oh so, appropriate. I'm here a little late today. Took off my last personal day of the year. Did food shopping and have all the food cooking so I don't have to be doing my two weeks of dinners on Christmas day. Woke up with a sore throat so basically, when done I plan to spend the rest of the day in bed, sipping tea. Mary
How did I miss this post? I've been sitting here listening to it's beauty and oh how the words touched my heart. Thanks for sharing this Sweet Sister..
5 comments:
This is so beautiful, and, oh so, appropriate. I'm here a little late today. Took off my last personal day of the year. Did food shopping and have all the food cooking so I don't have to be doing my two weeks of dinners on Christmas day. Woke up with a sore throat so basically, when done I plan to spend the rest of the day in bed, sipping tea.
Mary
Thank you for sharing this video!
Merry Christmas!
Blessings!
Hi Alaska!
I am sending you a hug back!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for all of your support.
Your blog is looking very beautiful!
Indie
Oh man I needed to see this...thank you...
(found u throu Terri)
Peace,
W*R*O
How did I miss this post?
I've been sitting here listening to it's beauty and oh how the words touched my heart.
Thanks for sharing this Sweet Sister..
Love and Blessings..
Sandra
Post a Comment