Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wishing You Sweet Dreamtime!




Today's (or should I say Tonight's)
Advent Word from Merry ME
is...Surprises!

The quote she used is....
"Seize every day as an adventure and your
spirit will soar when you discover the wonderful
surprises life has to offer."

Carpe Diem!

So as I make my way into the Dreamlodge tonight,
I will be asking 'Grandmother' to bring me
surprises that will Delight,
bringing Laughter and Joy,
like flying out through the night sky with Her
holding me in Her firm grasp...
sailing through cloud and star,
to wondrous places I've never been to
or seen.
I will ask Her to share Her Wisdom
with me, bring the messages I need
to hear, so that I may delight and
surprise someone else.
That is the True Adventure...
The Gifting...To Others,
The Christmas/Yule Surprise
that will Delight a Spirit,
Sister, Brother, Mother, Father,
Child...
Who knows?  Maybe, just
maybe, We will drop off
surprises to You, while
you dream of skating
on a winter's pond.
Sweet Dreams Everyone!


2 comments:

Merry ME said...

I really love how you are running with the Advent project. Unlike a certain someone I know who can barely dress herself, much less participate.

the wild magnolia said...

Always your thoughts are for others to grow and be blessed abundantly. Giving is such a joy!

The truest and most lasting gifts of love and care are needed the most.

Beautiful sharing!

Blessings and thank you for the dream wishes!