Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Stand...



I Stand poised with the pregnant breath of Solstice
on my lips, my tongue, my being.

Inhalation is sweet, easy, flowing...

I Stand poised with the letting go of what
didn't serve me this year.

I Stand pregnant with new possibilities
coming in, awakening my heart,
as it opens to Flowering even in winter.

In the hours of dusk last evening I
could feel the Lunar Energy pulling me
in deeper toward The Ancient Mother.

Felt Her Fires leading me to the
passion of my heart, the reason
for celebrating this Season of Love.
Like Moth drawn to Moonshine.

I Stand in that Love now...from dusk
till morning light and now to afternoon.
She still pulls me...gently along like 
The Mother She is, all Mystery and Shine,
or Shadow and Depth.

I embrace the newness coming...feeling it
build with excitement as we lay to rest
the year's passing, and greeting in the
New Light.  Moment by Moment each
day now will bring us more.

Like Mother Mary bore Her Light for
all the World to see, so too
shall your Heart shine bright
and strong, who stand in that
Light, The Light of the Christed One
who lives eternal in all Hearts.

See it pulsing and radiating outward
so that Others see Your Light.

Above all else guard Your Heart,
for it is the well-spring of Life.
It holds the remembrance of The Holy...
of Love.

I Stand poised to Awaken To More!

I Stand.

I AM.


Above picture was sent to me by a Dear Sister.
I do not know its Source.

©
Akasa WolfSong 12/21/2010


2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Wow! That's powerful! Is that your poem? I love it! (and I slept through the whole thing!)

the wild magnolia said...

Beautiful expression of hope and anticipation brought to our doorstep on this Solstice.

Thank you!

Blessings!