Love this. Wishing you and yours a day filled with love, joy, and peace. I'm glad to call you a friend...although I do believe this is not our first meeting. Mary
Mary...I think you are probably right Dear Heart...perhaps we have lived many life times together. :) I give thanks for us recognizing each others spirit in this one!
4 comments:
This was perfect for me today and always.
Allowing, basking, variety, buffet...perfection in the place where I now stand!
Oh my, oh my!
Thank you for sharing!
Love this. Wishing you and yours a day filled with love, joy, and peace. I'm glad to call you a friend...although I do believe this is not our first meeting.
Mary
Dear Magnolia...Thank you for standing in the present moment with me! For that is a Living Prayer!
Mary...I think you are probably right Dear Heart...perhaps we have lived many life times together. :) I give thanks for us recognizing each others spirit in this one!
Post a Comment