I watched 60 mins. last nite about 'shale gas' they can't assure people that it wouln't disrupt the water table. In Pennsylvania the water is un-drinkable & actually can be set on fire,due to the natural gas drilling. This is just wrong.~RubyMoon
Yes Mary and Magnolia...I love Deva too! Her voice is so pure and full of Love's Essence when she sings...it is as if she is Creator singing to us and in an awareness way she is.
Sister Ruby...I saw that show last night too..it is very disturbing to me. I've seen more shows on this very subject as well, and it really just makes you sick what mankind is doing to themselves in the name of corporate greed and power...we now have all the knowledge we need to switch over to a green way of living and yet corporations and money structures hold us back...I wonder when humanity will finally awaken to its plight and take back the power...hopefully very soon. I have to trust the powers that be that this is in historical alignment with what is happening in our New Reality but I wish it were now! It's really good to hear your heartsong here my Long Time Sister! :)
Sending You All Peaceful Beams for Your Dreamtime.....
4 comments:
Beautiful...the song, the scenes, the meaning behind it. Love this one.
Mary
I watched 60 mins. last nite about 'shale gas' they can't assure people that it wouln't disrupt the water table. In Pennsylvania the water is un-drinkable & actually can be set on fire,due to the natural gas drilling. This is just wrong.~RubyMoon
Magnificent! I love Deva Primal and had not heard this.
A peaceful connection and a welcome delight for me.
Thank you!
Yes Mary and Magnolia...I love Deva too! Her voice is so pure and full of Love's Essence when she sings...it is as if she is Creator singing to us and in an awareness way she is.
Sister Ruby...I saw that show last night too..it is very disturbing to me. I've seen more shows on this very subject as well, and it really just makes you sick what mankind is doing to themselves in the name of corporate greed and power...we now have all the knowledge we need to switch over to a green way of living and yet corporations and money structures hold us back...I wonder when humanity will finally awaken to its plight and take back the power...hopefully very soon. I have to trust the powers that be that this is in historical alignment with what is happening in our New Reality but I wish it were now! It's really good to hear your heartsong here my Long Time Sister! :)
Sending You All Peaceful Beams for Your Dreamtime.....
Post a Comment