Thursday, November 18, 2010

Liquid Mind - Teach Me To Whisper




Several years ago while listening to this beautiful song .... it
felt much like a coming home to myself and to Great Spirit.

As the song continued to play this prayer rose up from me
and I thought I'd share it with you tonight.



Whisper

Teach me gracious Father and Mother
to whisper,
when the world rages all around me.
Teach me patience in my whisperings so
that they will be heard,
not as a breath of silent air,
But the still, small voice, soft and golden,
which lives inside us all.
Teach me that grace comes in quiet
moments,
when inner peace is attained at the end
of a long day, or an even longer journey.
Always Father and Mother, as I whisper
Your
Beloved Names, may I feel
in that Holy and Golden moment,
the wondrous essence of Your presence,
pure, crystalline Love - the Holy Love
that whispers my name.
And I know that I am safely guided
home to You.
I shall always whisper Your Names.

Amen and Awoman

(C)  Rev. Akasa WolfSong  2/18/2008


And now I whisper to you lovingly and
without hesitation....Goodnight my Beloved
Ones....Sweet Dreams in the Dreamlodge...
Let this music that is so sacred and holy
carry you into the Ethers....and I will see
you amongst the stars.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Sweet Dreams to you dear sister.
I shall lay my head on my pillow and repeat as a mantra your words:

"And I know that I am safely guided home to You.
I shall always whisper Your Names."

Beautiful, beautiful...

Whispers..a word very special to my journey. Did you notice my blog address? :o)

Love to you...

the wild magnolia said...

Serenity by Liquid Mind, beautiful music, worship music.

A sacred prayer from your spirit in honor of the Holy ones you love. An affirmation of your love and faith and trust.

Compelling.

Blessings.

Mystic Meandering said...

Lovely music and poem... Christine

AkasaWolfSong said...

Thank You Sisters of Love and Light!!! May your day be filled with Sunshine and Joy!

xoxoxo