Thursday, November 11, 2010
On Forgiveness....
He who cannot forgive breaks
the bridge over which he himself
must pass.
~George Herbert~
Today as we embrace the Awakening of
the Paradigm Shift...Remembering Mother
Earth...Standing with others of like minds
and hearts in Oneness...to create the change
necessary to bring Healing to our Beloved
Planet, let us remember as well the collective
wounds of Our Mother, Humanity, and all
Living Things....forgive History, and Your Story
so that we may move into the Future unfettered,
and in Love With All Life...this will be my prayer
and hope for today...
Let us truly be the change we wish to see!
I wish for you a day of Hope, Peace, Joy
and Embracing The Earth Mother who always
sustains Us!
Labels:
11/11/2010,
Changes,
forgiveness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
~always touching is what you share...i greatly appreciate your loving adn caring words yesterday...you filled my spirit and soothed such emotions i was having...wishing you a bright beautiful day ahead...warm wishes and brightest blessings~
Dear Faerwillow...thank you...I sense a gentle and loving spirit in you as well Sister...
May your day be blessed with the most gentle of peace!
In Divine Love...
Akasa
Forgiveness has been on my mind the past few days. As you know, I've been working on the 30 Days of Truth, and this has been one of the topics. It brought up a lot of memories in me.
Mary
A very warm and connecting post.
It is a pleasure to participate in a universal possibility of change for all.
My wish for you is peace, health and plenty...in all things.
Blessings.
What a beautiful prayer....so filled with possibility...it isn't too late...I pray with you..love, love.xoxoxo
Dear Mary...truth be told I think about it most days anymore as I grow older...it is something for which I feel an urgent need to make forgiveness a priority in my heart's song. As I grow and become more aware I no longer wish to hold things inside that don't serve me well at all...and it is funny the things that will pop into my awareness that I had no clue were still stuck inside of me...
The Autumn of our lives is something isn't it? All good for the spirit! :)
Thank you Mary for sharing with me...I so love that about you!
Thank You Magnolia and Julie...we all need to stand together in this...we not only change mindsets, but individually we all can do something however big or small. It goes back to the old song of 'United we stand, Divided we fall.'
Uniting our Prayers, Our Breath together then in Love for Mother Earth and the Blessed Universe...
Much love to you both!
xoxo
Post a Comment