Hi, I'm so glad you came to my blog and that I took the time to visit yours...I LOVE it!! More please...your posts are wonderful...now I'm going to check your other one...hug, hug,,,I love the Grandmas!!
Julie! Of course you must! The Grandmothers want their words spread worldwide so please do use it as I have no claim to it...I simply shared like you want to do so by all means share my new Sister/Friend!
3 comments:
Hi,
I'm so glad you came to my blog and that I took the time to visit yours...I LOVE it!! More please...your posts are wonderful...now I'm going to check your other one...hug, hug,,,I love the Grandmas!!
Good morning...
I would like to put this video on my blog...tie it in with a Water show at a local gallery...Would it be alright with you?
hug, hug
Julie! Of course you must! The Grandmothers want their words spread worldwide so please do use it as I have no claim to it...I simply shared like you want to do so by all means share my new Sister/Friend!
Many Blessings to You!
Post a Comment