Earth our Mother, breath forth life
all night sleeping
now awaking
in the east
now see the dawn
Earth our Mother, breathe and waken
leaves are stirring
all things moving
life renewing
Eagle soaring, see the morning
see the new mysterious morning
something marvelous and sacred
though it happens every day
Dawn the child of God and Darkness.
~Pawnee Prayer~
Wishing for you a morning of mystery
and revelation! Go and sit in the
Morning Light and let it speak to your
spirit, won't you?

5 comments:
Well, yes, sister, we certainly are in synch today! I brought forth "Morning of the Letting Go" back in the early '90s (that previous century) -- and was powerfully prompted to bring it out into the full light of today. I am so grateful you are there/here to mirror my steps. It is good to travel with companions of the heart.
Good Morning Sister Rachel...I am so happy that you did bring 'Morning of the Letting Go' out...how inspiring it is! Get's right to the heart of the matter...listening to Grandmother in all things! Oh you are a blessing to my spirit and soul! :) Let us be the mirrors clear and strong then and travel lightly!
Many Blessings and Thanks for stopping by!
I'm glad to see you back. I have missed your lovely posts. Morning has just ended here, and alas, with the time changes, I slept through the most beautiful part of it.
Mary
Wonderful, thank you for sharing! Very inspiring!
By Sacred Herbals on Pt. 1 Int'l Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers....
Sorry Dear One! I thought I had clicked on the publish button but somehow it disappeared! So I went looking to retrieve it as your posts and all posts are very important to me! So good to see you stopping in and connecting with me! Many Blessings to You!
Good Morning Mary...
Yes, the time change will have our bio clocks screwed up for a while won't it? I didn't set my clocks back last night and didn't really care, lol!
I'm on today and don't know why...I do need to get off here and get some more accomplished and perhaps get out of doors again today...been trying to spend as much time as I can outside communing with the elements and Momma Herself! It won't be long and that won't be an option so much as winter moves over us...
Talk with you soon Love!
Post a Comment