Thursday, December 15, 2011

Astrology Forecast with Tom Lescher


I quickly wanted to let all of you know I posted some Prayers for America over on my HeartSong Blog...I think they are so important to be praying right now with all that is happening.  I arose early to send off my Prayers and Love to Creator/Great Spirit and the Blessed Universe...connecting with the Family Tree, sending strength to the strands of the Web of Life as well as Peace and Joy.  I awoke early this morning to make sure I was able to post something before I leave for my appointment....so I pray you all have a most beautiful day in whatever you endeavor.  May you be richly blessed in your comings and your goings and your footsteps be guarded where you journey.

All My Love,


3 comments:

Merry ME said...

Beautiful prayers.

Hope everything goes okay with the doctor.

On Fragile Wings said...

Blessings and love to you sweet sister of my heart.

Vivienne Moss said...

I hope you have a beautiful day as well.

Hugs and Blessings, V.