The Beautiful Visionary art of Minouche...
The Crystal Voice of Christine Hodil...sound and metaphysical healer.
For more of Minouche's art:
http://www.earthspiritdecor.com/
For more of Christine's recordings:
http://www.sourcehealing.org/
To support the Grandmother's Council:
http://www.grandmotherscouncil.com/
To read more about the Peacemaker's story:
http://www.worldpulse.com/node/3763
All of these resonate deeply with my spirit and soul!
Here it is Thursday and I haven't been in to visit with you!
I've been just busy trying to stay connected to myself,
concentrating on my health, doing lots of resting and reading
of your blogs but am still unable to leave comments on many
of them...so don't be discouraged if you don't see me commenting.
I am there and am reading your heartfelt messages! :)
My health update is this...I will be going in for surgery on the 27th
of January to remove the pre-cancerous cells. They are advanced
enough that the Doctor has determined this must be done. So...
that is what I shall do. I'm remaining positive about all of this.
Making arrangements for that day, and my Long Time Sister Kim
will be going with me and staying by my side. I am so grateful to
her! Our belief systems are similar so she knows what I am all
about and that brings great peace to me. All Will Be Well!!!
I leave you with this poem I've penned this week...
Words...
There is nothing left to say
that has not already been said,
But once again my heart has spoken
its longing to you, and to self.
Have the words that have
been uttered been
meaningful,
kind,
full of love,
enough?
There is never enough time
to embody the language
of my heart, in my human-ness.
Words are boundless,
reach into eternity,
I cannot fathom this,
as I live in Gaia's space
and am bound by time,
and my words.
Let me utter words that are
meaningful,
kind,
full of love,
and enough for this moment.
*************************
In my reality, all words and thoughts
have been uttered by someone,
somewhere, at some time, in this
vast universe and on into eternity.
Akasa WolfSong 12/26/2011 (C)
Here's Wishing for You a Day filled with Beauty!
A'HO!
4 comments:
hello my beautiful Sister/Friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you always. May you feel the Everlasting Love of the Universe surround you.
Your poem is very beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. I wish for you to be well. I know you will be well.
Much Love, V.
What a lovely, meaningful poem! It raised the bumps in my arms. I've been thinking a lot about you, my dear sister. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Mary
Dear kindred heart, beautiful spirit, wise woman, seeker of truth and spirit, teacher, helper of womankind and children, I send light healing sparklers, through the universe to heal your body, working with all the doctor healing.
Take care of you, thank you for sharing.
Love you Akasa Wolfsong!
Post a Comment