Monday, December 19, 2011

Judy Garland - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas




  Seven days till Christmas...Wow!  This year has flown by!

I'm posting another of my favorite Christmas songs this

morning...I love the old songs, and who among us cannot

love Judy Garland?

  I haven't been posting much due to computer problems still,

so know that I am having an extremely hard time leaving comments

on your blogs.  Some days are better than others but for the most

part it is a lesson in patience.  Please know that I am reading and

am taking your essence in.

  I don't know how much I will be on this week...it will be a crapshoot.

I've baking to do now as I wait until just before Christmas to get it

done so it is fresh for everyone.  These are my gifts.  :)  I've given up

on buying gifts...I am not doing the commercialism thing any longer.

I just may give out hand-made gift certificates as well.  You know,

Good for One Lunch with Grandma, Good for a Dinner with Grandma,

that type of thing.  My kids know I am unable to do much shopping

anymore and are very understanding thank goodness.

  So...I'm just checking in this morning to give you a shout out and

let you know what is happening in my corner of the world....I wish

you all a divine and blessed week as we come ever closer to celebrating

Yule/Solstice and Christmas...May our Hearts stay connected and full of

The Light!

I Love You All!








4 comments:

Kimberly Krey said...

Hey, lunch/dinner with grandma sounds like a great idea to me! Hope you enjoy your holiday! :)

AkasaWolfSong said...

Thanks Kimberly! :)

I hope you are enjoying your Holiday Season as well!

Many Blessings to You and Yours!

the wild magnolia said...

Wishing you warmth and cocoa with marshmallows on a freezing cold snow day.....warm socks, flannel night gowns, cozy quilts, and windows filled with sunshine.

May flurries of love beat out the winter snows.........:-)

Judy Garland, I love her early songs, and the old black and white movies. Sigh.....I love the old movies.

Happy Day or Evening, whenever you read this.

Love & Hugs.

Vivienne Moss said...

Hope all is well this Wed. morning. I haven't been on blogger much this week. Busy with Yule. I hope your computer problems are taken care of soon.

Many Blessings and Love to you my Sister/Friend, V.