Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Through Every Challenge I Find My Power!



This is Tom Lescher's Mantra for the Winter Solstice of 2011...
and a great one it is!

I received a phone call late yesterday afternoon from my Doctor's
office...the nurse was on the phone telling me they have found
pre-cancer cells and they want me in there tomorrow morning to
discuss this.  I felt like all the air went out of me.  This morning,
well, I'm kind of numb?  Like I'm looking through a foggy window.
I've had several scares of this nature over the past year and I had
chosen not to talk about it, but not talking about it doesn't make
it go away...

I'd be lying if I said I'm not scared.  I am!  However, I also realize
it is good that they have found it now so I can do something about
it while it is still workable.  Thank You Mother/Father God!

So tomorrow I will be brave, go in for a discussion with my Doctor as
to how to treat this pre-cancer that is invading my body, and go from
there.

I will keep you posted...

Now I'm off to listen to Tom Lescher's Pele' Report...and to bake some
goodies for Christmas/Yule.  I have to stay occupied and keep my mind
from running amok.



Wishing You All a Blessed Day!
Love and Radiant Blessings to You!


6 comments:

Merry ME said...

Keeping you close in prayer and light and love.
Baking is a good distraction. So is eating what you've baked! Ask me how I know!

mxtodis123 said...

Sending positive energies and prayers your way, dear sister. I will keep you in my thoughts.
Mary

Vivienne Moss said...

Sending healing thoughts your way. please know that you are very much loved here in blogland my dear friend. Big HUGS to you.

Love and Blessings, V.

On Fragile Wings said...

Yes,
you have caught the invader before he turns mean...

Your thinking is correct sweet lady
it is better to know now, than to not know.

Sending all my love and lots of good vibrations of peace to you.

love Sharon

JoyceAnn said...

Be brave , think positive and know that you'll be o.k. , you're in my prayers and I'm sending you a big warm hug.

Enjoy those goodies!

Blessings , JoyceAnn

Anonymous said...

Akasa,
Take each tiny step with your heart open and Spirit walks with you.

Take each moment with your spirit open, and the Heart of Earth walks with you.

Though you may be afraid, you are never alone. Never!

All Love to you. Thank you for posting the video that merhlin and I created.