| I've decided to be happy I've decided to be glad I've decided to be grateful For all I ever had I've decided to let go Of all this pain tonight I've decided to let go Of all these demons inside I know...I am blessed I know...all I ever wanted was this I know...I don't need more I've got... what I came for I've decided to be open For that little voice inside Telling me I'm beautiful It's okay to be alive I've decided to be kinder To myself when I am sad I've decided to be grateful For all I ever had I'm taking a little break from the Christmas Songs today...and so this is what I'm listening to right now. I love the Copper Wimmin!!!! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do? Just wanted to let everyone know I am having Blogger issues or computer issues...haven't figured out which one yet. Yesterday someone sent me a link to something and I of course followed it...bad, bad, bad! I should have listenend to my intuition but no! Long story short, I have gone through my computer with a fine tooth comb and nothing is wrong, meaning I have no worms, viruses or the like but still it keeps hanging up and freezing and it happened right after I clicked on that particular link? But, as I said all of my firewalls, malware, spyware, etc....are all saying I'm fine. So, I'm hoping it is a Blogger issue and not something else. I'll keep you posted. If I have not posted a comment to your blog it is because I'm having problems doing so. I have waited a long time on some blogs to be able to post my comment and even to open some blogs...like I said it will hang and freeze. Perhaps there are too many users on doing Christmas shopping, etc...but I don't know...I'm scratching my head on this one! Anywho...I hope you are all safe, having a happy time creating for the Holidays, and spending time with your loved ones. It's what it is all about...that season of Love and the Return of The Light we all Love to embrace. Which is what made me think of this song. These awesome Wimmin have their own website...just do a search and I'm sure they will pop up for you. I'm not going to go through the pain of waiting and waiting for my computer to move to bring up a link for you. I'm off to eat a late lunch and will be back in later on! Take Care and know that you are loved by me! :) |
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Being Kinder....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
lovely song.
I hope your computer issues are gone soon. I ahte when that happens.
Hope all is well with you. Take care.
Blessings, V.
Thanking you for the introduction to this song.
Such exquisite harmony...
and the message is pure bliss.
I hope your computer problems
go poof forever soon.
As you know I have clicked on a couple of bad links myself. I understand how frustrating this
can be.
hugs and blessings
love Sharon
Hope you get this fixed soon. Try restoring back to before you clicked on it. Sometimes that works. Make sure you set it for a couple days ago.
Mary
Post a Comment