lovely Suite as music for this time of year...yeah, I know, I'm
stange that way, he he! So...the other day I was blog hopping
as I am 'one of those,' and I happened upon this incredible
artist, 'Keith Medley,' and was so transfixed by the amazing
talent of this man that well, I've watched this video many times
already! His talent ranks in a class all its own! So...I'm adding
this to my Faves for this time of year and am going to share it
with you now. If you get some time you can check out the rest
of his amazing music on You Tube or go to his website...
As an aside....this guy Keith created his own 27 string instrument
to play in the way he chooses! How magnificent is that?
http://keithmedleymusic.com/
I also suggest listening to his piece...'Ancestors' which is
available on You Tube as well. And without further ado here is
the Video....let it be a holy moment for you...it became one for me!
Now for more info on The Peer Gynt Suite and Hall of the
Mountain King you can go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Hall_of_the_Mountain_King
I remember learning this in Music class as a youngster in Miss
Rockford's class...and she was a dynamo on the piano so when
she played this it was like being in a concert. She turned our
school upside down the minute she walked in its doors to replace
the teacher who was retiring that year and became a huge mentor
to me. Wopila Tanka Miss Rockford!
I'm off to the Doctor again today for a recheck...this is my regular
doctor this time...not to worry...they have nothing else to do but
keep me busy, lol! I have appointments till Friday when I will
finally get a day to do what I want to do. Good news is I lost
one more pound when I went in for my Pap last week. I fully
embraced that, ha ha ha. So come Friday I plan to hang out in
my P.J.'s, reading, blogging, knitting, cooking, my own brand
of spiritual mix leading me in all of the above and lovin' every
minute of it.
Brightest Blessings to All!
P.S. I had posted this earlier and when I went to view it on my blog realized I'd saved it to the wrong blog, ha ha ha...so that is why I'm so late getting this post up today...oh well...I'm back from the Doc, lost another pound and all is well. I'm happy!
Now I'm going blog hopping!
Ta Ta For Now! :)

3 comments:
Glad to hear that your doctor's appointment is only routine. I, too, must loose some of these extra pounds I put on the past couple of years. I know it contributes to my breathing problems. Perhaps we can encourage each other, dear friend and sister.
Mary
Buddy System it is Mary! I'd be more than happy to do that with you...it is helping with this exercise bike I swear! I know the extra weight is not good for my COPD either...another reason to lose, other than I'm tired of grunting? Uuuggghhhh! he he he
Have a great evening Sister!
xoxo
Hope you have a wonderful Friday lounging in your PJS. That is always a fun thing to do. Enjoy yourself and do take care
Post a Comment