Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chris and Bronx...Wish Upon a Hero!



My Dear Sister/Friend Mary sent me an email today with this little guys story.
It broke my heart open!  Chris is 13 years old and has undergone multiple surgeries, a stroke, and developmental delays.  I'd like for you to read the full story on the website but here's the thing....

Chris' wish is to receive cards from all over the world, and I'd like to think we all could give that wish to him.  I know I'm in!!!  So if you are interested you can go to ' Chris and Bronx ' and read the full story as told by his mother as well as an address where to send the card to.

If you'd rather not do that, his address is:

Christopher Carswell
145 Myers Hill Road
Brunswick, GA 31523
Let's help make this young man's wish come true?  I know it'd be a Very Merry Christmas for Chris and his family.

Thanks and a Million Blessings!

3 comments:

Vivienne Moss said...

Christmas card will be sent out today. Thank you for sharing his story.

Blessings, V.

Vivienne Moss said...

Just wanted to let you know the card is mailed and I have posted about this on my blog.

Thank you so much for this story. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself today and this reminded me that there are other who are worse off than me. Thank you for opening my eyes and heart today.

Blessings my Sister, V.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Thanks a million Vivienne! :) So glad you are passing the word on too!

Yes, his story can take us out of our doldrums can't it Dear Sister/Friend? We never really realize how blessed we are until faced with circumstances of others in need.

Loving You! :)
xoxoxo