Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Evening Thoughts...
This is the opening ceremony for forty days of spiritual practice worldwide. Free online meditations may be found here: Winter Feast For The Soul
"What nine months does for the embryo
forty early mornings
will do for your growing awareness."
~Jelaluddin Mevlana Rumi~
**********************************
Dear Creator, Sweet MotherFather God,
I thank you for this day and the quiet
possibilities the last 24 hours has given
me. A time for internal reflection of self,
the world I live in, my family, and the
past 60 years of experiencing my life
lessons. May I continue to grow, sow
seed, and reap harvest for yet a good
while. May I continue to be a light in
whatever manner I may be, so that even
if it is only one other person, they might
see You, in me.
Now as the day is ending, I pray you
would walk with me into my Dreamtime.
May my dreams be protected and only
thoughts and energies of the Highest
Order come to me. As I fly out over
your vast lands to do whatever you send
me to do, I ask that you would surround
me with your love and I in return shall
drop Godstars wherever I am sent...
small healings or large, miracles and
tender mercies and the generous grace
you show to me each day...I pray to
show others the very same. I release
my will to divine guidance and I will
see you in the morning...when I first
gaze upon the Dawn Star.
A'HO!
It's been a quiet day around here....I've
had much food for thought since my
posting of my Ancestors and the reading
of several commenters here on my blog.
Gentle Readers who mean the world to
me, like you Miss Merry Me! :) You so
give me pause when you share stories
about the 105 year old woman whose
last request was to go home to her land
and feel the dirt in her hands one last
time...I was soooo moved by that sharing.
I must confess I cried like a baby. And
then there is always your daily blog which
I cannot seem to live without...you are
such a breath of the 'real' stuff of life.
In pain, sorrow, humor, honoring others,
all of it calls to my spirit, and I'm so
happy and honored to call you Sister!
Now...I must confess I don't feel like
talkin' much the past few days...there
are just times, when I feel the need to
be silent and the past 24 hours or so
that's where I've been. I've really been
trying valiantly to keep up the morning
thought thingy as I think it's good for
me to start the day in a way that lends
itself to good energies, talking with
MotherFather God, whilst doing my blog
and reading all that those I feel connected
to here. (in more ways than one)
Well, anywho...I wish for you all sweet dreams,
peaceful sleep, and the refreshment both
can bring to your spirit and soul.
In Divine Love,
Akasa
P.S. I hope you all can take advantage of the
Winter Feast of the Soul...I'm going to! :)
Keep the porch light on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Being silent at times is a very good thing. Silence is golden and silver and beautiful. I so love reading your words.
What a gorgeous prayer Akasa,
absolutely stunning.
Hope all is well
in your neck of the woods.
peace and love
Sharon
xoxoxox
Sending love and praises back to you.
Sweetie bought me 4 - count 'em FOUR - books by Julia Cameron all on the Artist's Way theme. I haven't gotten past the second chapter in the first one. It was the groundwork for all of her creativity birthing. Morning page. One is supposed to get up and immediately, don't stop to think, and handwrite three pages in a journal. How can that be so hard? And why? Day 1, I did the whole 3 pages. Day 2 I did 2.5. Day 3 I eked out 3 pages by writing big and leaving spaces. Day 4 ... well that's as far as I got.
Starting a new practice, especially a good one (I had no trouble eating a pastry every morning) is hard. I honor your struggle. I love your prayers. Indeed you can write your own "Uncommon" Prayer book.
Have a delicious quiet day. Listen to the song of your heart.
Post a Comment