Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Morning Thoughts...





Blessed Dawn Star who lights my world
each morning as you appear on the
distant horizon...
Thank You for this day!

Sweet Creator, MotherFather God...
Bless those who held me in their
hearts yesterday, who uttered
whispered prayer, whose heart
intentions held me in gentle,
Sisterly hugs.  I am so grateful!

Let this day then, be one of soft and tender
gentleness, to self first and then to
those who light my path and make
the way sweeter to travel.

I pray the Blessed Universe
can feel the soft and tender
gentleness I feel right now in this moment.

May it envelope all those who are in need of it.

Thank You for Love MotherFather God...

A'HO!

Yesterday as I moved through my day,
honoring the feelings that were
within,
I noticed a shifting, it was
soft and slow, but it was there.
I observed a time of standing
outside of myself and looking
at the roots of matters of my heart.

It helped that a friend stopped in to visit
and brought her Grandaughter, a
bright and vivacious five year old,
who at first was shy and then began
to share in the conversation.
It was then I began noticing
a shift in my perceptions
of my sadness.
How can you be sad in the face
of a child's innocence.
In their purity of heart?
You can't.
You just cannot.

I found myself smiling and playing
along, letting my inner child
take over and after my
friends left, I realized
I had allowed my sadness
to leave my body.
I felt so calm, I pushed my chair
back and took a short nap.

When I awoke, I came
here and several of you Sweet Sisters
had left comforting comments for me,
and I had tears in my eyes and in
my heart for the gentleness
that surrounded me, much like a
warm hug.

Thank You!!!

Want to know what was even Sweeter?
My five year old friend left a calling
card for me...
I'd shared some candy with her that she'd
spied while visiting, and when I
went into the loo, there was a
piece of Christmas Candy on the
vanity counter.
You can't get much sweeter than that!

Thank You Sweet Creator
for the Children!

Amen and Awoman!

May the sun bring you new energy by day;
may the moon softly restore you by night;
may the rain wash away your worries;
may the breeze blow new strength
into your being.

*Apache Blessing*

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

So glad that your friend visited you yesterday. You had sounded so down that I wished I lived closer. This was a lovely post today.
Love,
Mary

Unknown said...

What a beautiful loving
prayer you have left
for us Akasa.

I am happy you were touched by
the spirit of the young lady.

Perhaps she was sent to you
in your moment of need.

and what could be better than a gift of candy. lol

Talk to you tomorrow
late morning if you
are going to be home.

If you have other plans
do not worry because I
will call you again
another time till I reach you.

hugs and blessings

may your new year be filled with love.

xoxoxox
Sharon

the wild magnolia said...

So happy you are feeling better.

Merry ME said...

Blessed are the children for they remind us how to play.