Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Here's wishing for You,
a day filled with so many
possibilities that your heart is overflowing!

I'll be back later today...I'm off to see the wizard!
Which in my case is my Doctor and it's just
for a check-up so don't be alarmed...
one of my three month checks and I have
another one tomorrow as well.

May MotherFather God watch over you
this day and bless your comings and
your goings...

In Divine Love,
Akasa

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Wishing you well at the doctor. Wish I had begun those regular checkups a long time ago.
Mary

Robin Larkspur said...

Have fun at the doc's!!

Sandy Sandy Art said...

What a nice blessing, Akasa. Thanks so much for your interest in my 30/30 tree series and for your kind words today on my blog. Darn, I lost your lovely comment somehow when it was publishing. I didn't want you to think it was intentional. Hope your check-ups are super. Hugs, Sandy

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Pleased to meet you Akasa.....love your Rumi quote!

Happy Thursday to you too,
Ruby

Homelight said...

Putting out good thoughts for you.