Thursday, January 10, 2013

Morning Thoughts...



As I move into this brand new day
Sweet Creator, MotherFather God,
may my spirit align with the universal energy
from which all things move and breathe,

*****
****
***
**
*

LOVE

The love that is always patient and kind.

A'HO!

So....I'm facing a bit of a problem
that I'd like your viewpoint on...
I'm being asked by You Tube-Google
to change my name.
Reason being that it is too long?
Now...everyone can surmise that this is
not my given name, however, this name
came to me in Dreamtime and it
has been with me a good many years.
It is a spiritual name for me, and one I
do not take lightly.  I can't even fathom
changing it one iota.
And...as I look around Blogger and You Tube
accounts I see many names that are much
longer than mine, so I'm sitting here
saying Huh?

So what Gentle Readers would you do?
Would you give up a name that is as much
a part of you as breathing...or perhaps
modify it or change it all together?
I'd appreciate your valuable input!

And I wish for you all a delightful Thursday...

We are gearing up for some rains
moving in late today and probably
some icing up overnight, mixed with some
fog and frost and then later this week a drop
in temps so that next week we'll be 'chilly'
once again.  ( Yesterday was 43 degrees
with a very brisk wind ).
This calls for a pot of Chili and some
crusty bread which I'll be making
in a short while here and then
let it simmer for a while to meld
all the flavors together.

Sounds like a metaphor for life...
simmering to meld flavors together! :)

Here's to all Great Pots of Love,
to little but beautiful porcelain bells,
given by sweet little girls,
and a chance to ring them frequently!

May You Walk In Beauty




3 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

I would not give up my name, for all the reasons you stated.

Merry ME said...

It sounds like a dumb request to me. Is it legit. Why would they care how long your name is? I'd keep it.

Merry ME said...

Sister Wolfsong,
Sometimes I come back and check on my comments to see how many mistakes I may have made in the typing. Upon reading the above just now, I thought it sounded like I thought your request to your readers was dumb. You know that's not what I meant, right? I was speaking of Blogger and Google.

Good night girl with a long name who I could never think of as anyone but you.