Friday, January 11, 2013

Morning Thoughts...





Sweet Creator...MotherFather God,
Bless this day as I move and breathe in it.

Thank You for the Sweet Rains
that fall from Father Sky...
Thank You for the element of water
which will replenish Mother Earth.

Thank You for the Cloud Cover
and the difference in light which
overlights the skies.

Thank You for morning coffee
and the comforting aroma
it brings to my spirit,
as well as it's deeply rich
and satisfying taste
upon my tongue.

Thank You for friends near and far,
for souls and spirits aligned
in heart, intention, prayer and love.
Please watch over us this day,
and guide our thoughts in
ways that enrich each other
as well as ourselves.
Let us ever be mindful of how important
it is to 'Be Love.'

A'HO!

*****
****
***
**
*

This morning the snow is almost melted from
the rains which began late yesterday afternoon.
We have been having a bit of January thaw
going on and I'm grateful the snow
has melted down into Mother Earth.
We need the moisture so much!

I woke up a bit later than normal for me
this morning...it always makes me
feel like I've missed out on the most
important parts of the day.
I miss seeing the sunrise and
greeting the day, even though I do
still greet the day when I do wake up,
You know what I mean?

Tomorrow is grocery shopping day
for me so I probably won't be on
till later in the day, depending on
what is going on.  It's the week's end
and who knows what that will bring my way?
I'll be reading blogs as time allows
and commenting just the same.

It has actually been a busy week for me.
Phone calls and visiting and
working around my home, packing as I go,
and ditching what I no longer need or use.
I still haven't heard anything on the waiting
list for my new apartment so I sit on
pins and needles, anticipating.
At this point I hope it will be a nice, cool,
sunny, spring day and that is what I am
manifesting now.  It will be so nice
to get it all over with and get comfy
in new diggs.

I'm off to have a Bowl of Love Soup
that I made yesterday, ( chili ), but
before I leave I'd like to share this
poem written by Nancy Wood...
it is an excerpt from a most beautiful
book that my Sister/Friend, Terri St. Cloud
sent to me at Christmas...all poems of
Nancy Wood entitled "Spirit Walker"
and illustrated by Frank Howell.
I adore this book and my blog background is
one of Frank Howell's paintings.
Terri St. Cloud is owner of Bone Sigh Arts, and
she's one incredible woman.  She has a link
on my sidebar if you'd like to go and
check her out?
A Huge Thank You once again to Terri for this book
which has become a Bible for me...
and now for the poem...

A Woman's Lesson

A woman's lesson is a simple lesson:
Whatever life asks, answer with love.

A woman's lesson is a wise lesson:
Whenever conflict threatens, go forth in harmony.

A woman's lesson is an enduring lesson:
Whatever is taken from you, give back in generosity.

A woman's lesson is a gradual lesson:
Whenever there is a storm, remain a calm center.

A woman's lesson is a courageous lesson:
Whenever there is despair, sow the seed of hope.

A woman's lesson is a practical lesson:
Wherever there is dryness, go and get the rain.

Have a Perfect Day!

In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust,
Akasa

P.S.  Robin Larkspur...so glad your hubby is home and recuperating as I'm sure you are too!

Mary of Moontides...get well soon!
We can't have you feeling under the weather.

Ashling, hope your flu is leaving your body
and get well wishes for you too!

I am keeping each one of you in my thoughts
and prayers...
xoxoxo


2 comments:

Merry ME said...

I thought I recognized Howell's art work.

Robin Larkspur said...

Big hugs to you Akasa dear. I am just starting to make my rounds to all my blog favorites. I love the poem by Terri, very divinely inspiring. I know you are so ready to be moved into your new place. You have been waiting for so long!
We are having January thaw, too, but in a few days Winter will be returning with a vengeance. Thank you so much for your sweet words and prayers and good thoughts. Bright blessings to you, sweet friend!!