Monday, January 7, 2013

Morning Thoughts....



I offer up my love to you this morning Sweet Creator, MotherFather God...

Thankful for another day of breath,
of lessons learned,
of drawing light towards that
which needs clarity
on my journey here.

Grateful, for insights, vision,
grace and mercy.

Walk with me this day, I pray...
A'HO!

I am incredibly sad this morning...
sad for a relationship which
feels as if it will never be whole.
Sad because this relationship
is one of my own flesh and blood,
and I have cried a river of tears.

Where do I go from here?
What is being shown to me
that I am not seeing?

I pray for strength and wisdom.

*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

I'd like to share this beautiful video today,
and to say that I hope all of my
Gentle Readers have a peace-filled
and joyous week.







3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

What a beautiful post. So sad to learn of your emotional pain. Know that I am here for you if you need to talk. Love you.
Mary

the wild magnolia said...

I speak into the universe, ask that like attract like, in your love for this family member. I visualize the wholeness. It is a bright and shining light.

May it be so.

Wishing you peace and joy in the morning.


((hugs)) and love.

Merry ME said...

So sad to think of you being sad. Praying for a peaceful heart to replace the tears.

Love the video and music.