Beloved Creator, Sweet MotherFather God,
Thank You for this day!
Thank You for another year to celebrate
my Birthday...another year to celebrate,
and be in vibration with the dreams
and visions of a man that helped to
shape the visions of America...
Martin Luther King, Jr.
and whose Birthday we also recognize
and celebrate nation wide, whom all
peoples should honor, for he helped
teach us the beautiful lesson of
tolerance and diversity as well as peace
among races. Brother King I salute you!
I thank you Sweet Mystery for another
day to witness the Inauguration of a
President whose core values are my own.
I thank you for being able to live in a nation
where I am able to voice my thoughts
and opinions freely, and live just the same.
Bless this man, our President, Barack Obama
who leads our nation for another four years.
Bless his family as well Dear Lord and Lady.
I thank you for children who spent time
visiting with me on my Birthday...for the laughter
we shared and the love. Bless them on
their journeys please.
I thank you for Dear Friends who called
and wrote to me...Bless them too!
I thank you for this crisp, cold air that has
arrived...may it kill off some of the bacteria
that carries the flu, and other things
that inhibit our bodies from being their
optimal best.
I thank you for the quiet times of the past
few days as I've rested in the knowledge
I've lived for 60 years now, where I go from here,
for the time I spent making great pots of
love to eat and bread to break, and the
plants and animals who sacrificed their life
so that I might eat.
I Thank You for Life
Sweet Mystery...
all of it.
A'HO!
*****
****
***
**
*
It's a very, very cold and brisky morning
here in Southern Wisconsin...I took
the trash out a few minutes ago dressed in
just my nightgown and robe and brrrrrr!
It will be another day of hibernation for me!
It is well below zero and with the wind chill
I'm sure it is deep freeze stuff. I haven't actually
seen the weather report this morning but
last evening they said we'd be -14 below
over night. I feel sorry for all the people
who have to work out in this kind of
weather as well as kids going to and from
school...egads! Oh! They just said it is -12
with the wind chill, and just -2 degrees,
and tomorrow a high of 10 so there you have it.
I had a very nice birthday...my kids dropped
in at different times to visit and chat
and much laughter was shared.
I received phone calls from long time
friends and even someone singing to me, lol.
I spent the day reading blogs, reading books,
watching movies, fixing a big pot of love soup...
a New England Boiled Dinner, and
homemade Artisan Bread and doing a few
other things too. It was a nice, easy day.
So now I'm off to visit with all of you,
to do up a few dishes, vacuum, pack another
box up and take a nap. I can feel
Grandmother Moon working her magic
on me as I've not been able to sleep
well the past two nights. I was up
at a quarter to 3 early this morning
watching I Love Lucy on Hallmark
channel and giggling at her foibles.
That woman was soooo funny!
Oh! By the way...I heard this morning
that Google is going to be moving away
from Password protected accounts...
I'm not sure what that means exactly,
but I'm not comfortable with it...
I have to do a bit of research on
just what that will mean. Have any
of you heard anything?
Hope this finds all of you in good health
and spirit and that life is being kind
to you....
Have a great day and know that you
are loved by me!
Akasa
P.S. I had to share this video of James Taylor
singing America The Beautiful....
I cried while he sang this song.
I love James Taylor as well as this song...and
have for many years.
4 comments:
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dearest one.
Thank you for the prayers
and good wishes.
It is extremely cold here
down to -16 tonight.
Hope all is well with you
I will call you when all
settles down here.
I do not want to comment
online about any of this.
Talk to you soon
hope your friends and family
made your birthday truly
special and that you feel
the love I am sending to you
right this minute.
hugs and love
Sharon
xxxxxxxx
oooooooo
Akasa! I didn't know it was your birthday! Many blessings to you for good health, peaceful living and happy times. 60 is a fabulous number, I am enjoying it myself.
Be safe and well! Love from Robin.
The no mail holiday got me. Your birthday card should reach you tomorrow. I was thinking about you. Love that you made love soup. Great meal for a birthday celebration. Hope there was cake. Or, at the very least, candles in the bread!
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear sister,
Happy birthday to you.
Many years ago I got the visas and passports for James Taylor's European tour. To get all the necessary Visas in a timely manner I had to give away many CD's.
Mary
Post a Comment